Tuesday, February 11, 2003

I am going to New York on Saturday. It is the right thing to do. Being of the so-called X-generation, it is novel to me to actually have a 'right thing' to do. And it feels strange. Actually quite good. I guess a purpose inevitably invigorates.

My wife fears for me. I promised her to be careful. Not to do anything stupid. I would like to be able to say that I am fighting against this invasion for the sake of my unborn miracle. But I do not feel that. Not yet, at least.

They say there will be a hundred thousand people there. That would be awesome. So many in one place with the same purpose. Actually, so many in one place with an opinion will be a welcome relief. I sometime feel like the world is filled with zombies. Floating around between their 'work' and TV with none of their senses turned to ON. Sad, sad, sad.

This will be different. This will be right.