Friday, August 19, 2005

Responsible father

I am not very safe to live with. or next to, for that matter.

Here I live in this three floors of wood, and I keep doing things like putting a pot of water on the stove, and then not having the patience to wait for it to boil. So I wander off into the living room and start reading a book, and forgetting all about that pot on the stove.

Idiot.

And now I have a kid, to boot. Not very responsible. Not very responsible at all.

Speaking of my daughter. I have blogged a few photos of her over the last couple of years, and people have been praising me for how good I am with the camera. Not true, I've told them. She is just so natural, and so beautiful. And now I have the proof. Just look at her through the lens of a real photographer (sorry about the deep linking, JonZ).

I just can't take my eyes of her.