Wednesday, August 25, 2004

policechoir.jpg

Being here does have its moments. Besides having a huge portion of my old friends to party with, I have a place that is so uniquely ... itself.

Take this for example.

I was walking downtown, on my way to somewhere unimportant. As I passed the downtown police station, what do I see but the police choir, standing on the steps in front of the station, practicing.

policechoir.jpg

As if this wasn't amazing in itself (they are actually not that bad), there was more magic to be made. Suddenly, three sirens appeared out of nowhere.

sirens.jpg

They slowly began to move in unison. A fourth beautiful woman appeared. They began to dance. All the while the police choir thundering in the background.

sundance.jpg

You just don't get this stuff where I live now.

No siree.

And yes, I feel better today.