Monday, February 23, 2004

I am a bit elated.

Just a teenzy-weenzy bit. And that on a Monday. Before lunch!

Not that I am drunk. Per se... Not in the strictest meaning of the word.

Aw, all right. I'll get to the point: I'm wasted! On sleep deprivation, though, not alcohol. 'High on life' indeed. Heh-heh.

I had planned to pack quite a lot into this weekend. The last, and possibly most important chore, was to do an assignment for my CS class. Nothing over-the-top. Just some algorithms. In C++. Which I had hardly gotten around to begin to do work on by dinnertime last night.

"And noooow you knoooow, the rest of the storyyyy."

So here I am. Whacked. While everybody else is at work. Alone. Silly as a willy. Haven't slept since Saturday night, but too strung up to go to bed.

On the other hand, maybe not...