I just finished de-activating my personalized binary bomb this morning. Managed to neutralize five out of a total of six phases, yielding a grade of 8.3 (out of a possible 10). Not bad, considering that on Saturday morning, I had only managed to get through two phases during the whole of last week. Still, it's less than the 8.8 I got for my first project. Ah, well.
For those of you who, like me until last week, do not know what a "binary bomb" is: Don't worry, it's nothing dangerous. Just a fancy name for buggy software code. And "de-activating" simply sounds more thrilling than "fixing".
Still, it was quite fun. I didn't think I had it in me.